Notable Newnan, Georgia, Attorney Handling a Wide Range of Legal Issues Since 1977
Trust Our Impeccable Reputation and Unparalleled Experience
Are you facing civil, legal issues that challenge and overwhelm you? Do those issues affect your education, your career, your family, and/or your finances? If so, don’t face those legal issues standing alone.
Trust our highly reputable, experienced Newnan attorney to stand with you. Patrick W. McKee at the Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC, has more than 35 years of legal experience and a wealth of legal knowledge to proudly and confidently serve clients throughout Newnan and surrounding areas including the greater Atlanta area.
Trust Our Proven Commitment and Representation
Clients of the Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC, receive high-quality, exceptional experience and expertise commonly expected from larger corporate firms; however, they also appreciate the personal attention, commitment, and representation given to them by our small, private, firm. Patrick McKee and his staff diligently provide competent, professional, and detailed legal services to quickly, cost-effectively and successfully resolve client matters. We merge reliability and commitment with knowledge and achievement to set apart the Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC, and define us as an excellent law firm—highly dedicated to successfully represent clients with civil legal issues no matter how simple or complex.
- Big-city experience. Prior to opening our Newnan, Georgia, law firm, our founding attorney, Patrick W. McKee, spent decades in Atlanta working in government arenas and in private law firms. Patrick McKee’s keen knowledge and vast experience greatly support our practice and enable us to explore legal strategies that other firms may overlook.
- Small-town attention. The Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC, places great emphasis on small-town attention. We value and respect our clients and apply traditional values and work ethics with modern technology to provide highly confidential, attentive, and individualized representation.
- Strong reputation in the community. We serve our community with pride and distinction, and our efforts have earned us a strong reputation throughout Newnan and the greater Atlanta area. Patrick McKee is a member of the Newnan Chamber of Commerce, and he serves on various Boards in the Newnan area such as The Heritage School, The Flint River Council of Boy Scouts of America, and The Newnan-Coweta Historical Society.
- AV rating. Founding attorney, Patrick McKee, is AV® Preeminent™Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and has held that distinction for more than 35 years. To obtain such a rating, an attorney must be highly respected by his or her peers and exhibit an impeccable reputation and a strong moral and ethical approach to the law.
- Super Lawyer designation. Patrick McKee received designation as a Georgia Super Lawyer in 2010, a designation achieved by only 5% of attorneys in the State.
The Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC, draws upon years of experience and a wealth of legal knowledge to serve clients in Newnan and surrounding areas.
Trusted Newnan Attorney Offers Personalized Attention in a Wide Range of Practice Areas
Patrick McKee offers solid, steadfast legal counsel in the following areas of practice:
- Education law. Patrick McKee proudly serves members of the educational community in matters relating to employment contracts, accreditation, tenure, seniority issues, and other areas of education law.
- Employment law. Our lawyer represents both employees and small businesses in employment law matters involving contract disputes, contract negotiations, and severance agreement negotiations.
- Trusts and estates. Our trusts and estates services are designed to help you plan for the future and protect those you love. Patrick McKee provides seasoned advice on a number of estate planning issues, including wills and trust drafting, estate administration, and endowments to charitable organizations and foundations.
When you face challenging legal issues and require highly skilled, legal representation from an experienced Newnan attorney, who is client-focused and well-respected in the community, you need Patrick McKee standing with you!
Schedule a Consultation to Discuss Your Legal Needs with Our Newnan Attorney
Contact the Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC, to schedule a consultation. Patrick McKee is ready to plan and execute legal strategies tailored directly to your unique needs, and he is ready to stand with you to resolve your legal issues as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. For a consultation, call 470-400-1562 or contact us online today.