Newnan, Georgia, Education Law Attorney Supports Educators and Educational Organizations Throughout the Newnan Area
Committed to Protecting Your Best Interests
When choosing a career in education, many individuals are driven by a desire to shape the minds of future generations; however, that desire also can make it necessary for educators and educational institutions to address complex legal issues relating to their employment or daily operations. At the Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC, our Newnan, Georgia, education lawyer is committed to support educators throughout the Georgia area. With more than 35 years of experience, our attorney has the knowledge and insight needed to address even the most complicated education law concerns.
Patrick McKee represents a wide range of educators and educational organizations, including:
- Teachers in K–12
- College and university professors
- School administrators
- Private K–12 schools
- Private universities
- Educational foundations
Patrick McKee understands the complexities involved in education law, and you can trust his keen knowledge and years of experience to guide you through the intricacies of your case.
Let Us Shoulder the Legal Burdens Affecting Your Career as an Educator
Teachers and administrators often face unique challenges relating to employment. Our Newnan education lawyer offers personalized legal advice on a number of these issues, including:
- Contract matters. Negotiating and enforcing an employment contract within the educational field can be difficult. Our comprehensive contract representation is designed to help you address any issues you may encounter.
- Tenure and seniority issues. The tenure and seniority structure within education offers unique challenges in relation to employment contracts, termination, and severance agreements. We carefully guide you through the labyrinth.
Patrick McKee also offers advice on a wide range of employment related issues including contract negotiation and severance agreement negotiation and review.
Comprehensive Legal Services for Newnan Area Educational Organizations
The administration of a private school, university, or foundation is a complex endeavor. Our attorney provides a wide range of legal services designed to streamline that administration. Patrick McKee provides guidance on:
- Employment contracts. Drafting and enforcing contracts to protect your organization’s best interests can be difficult. Our attorney has the experience and skills needed to help you address the many details of employment contracts.
- Employment law issues. Protecting your organization and its reputation against claims of harassment or unlawful termination is vital. With your best interests in mind, we resolve your employment law issues as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Accreditation. Trust Patrick McKee to help your organization address the obstacles associated with the accreditation process.
- Endowments. Charitable endowments from alumni or community members help to support many organizations’ educational efforts. Our lawyer offers assistance in the creation and maintenance of endowment programs and accounts.
Whatever the need of your educational organization, Patrick McKee offers assistance in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
Trust Our Newnan Attorney to Help Protect Students
Students in high school and college can find themselves the subject of proposed disciplinary action up to and including expulsion from school, particularly in today’s “zero tolerance” environment. If you need an experienced attorney to prepare for and attend hearings before tribunals, honor committees, and/or hearing panels, trust the Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC, to stand with you.
Contact Our Newnan Education Lawyer to Discuss Your Specific Education Law Concerns
Our education law attorney at the Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC, values the efforts of individuals and organizations within education. Let Patrick McKee shoulder your legal burdens and work to obtain favorable resolutions as quickly as possible.
To learn more about our education law services, call 470-400-1562 or contact us online today for an initial consultation.